Monday, January 2, 2012

Mini Valentine Book

I hope all of you had a wonderful time ringing in the New Year! We had a fun spending time with our children.

Now that the Holidays are behind us and Marlo is feeling better, we are ready to get back to work. I hope in the next few weeks I will have my Valentine templates ready for you!

Here is a little preview of a mini book I am going to suprise my husband with this Valentines day. It's a 4x4 book that I will bind together with two metal rings. I will post the finished product in a week or so.

Here's a little sneak peek! As always, created using Heritage Collector Storybook



I will print these out on photo paper and glue them to chip board.
The graphics that I used to make these came from Designs by Krista.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment