Monday, September 17, 2012

Kitchen Magnet Calendar.

Kitchen Magnet Calendar.

Who doesn't like to start out the week with a good fulfilling project?

I think most of us with young children or grandchildren in the home would like to have a way to organize better. Because lets face it, when we are more organized their is more harmony in the home right?!

Over the past few months even into the last year I have been searching for a solution to my lack of organization in my kitchen.

My first real big problem was cooking! I wasn't organized, and because of that I didn't want to cook!

I needed something to help me stay organized and help bring the drive back into cooking. After all, I really do enjoy cooking. :)

I looked and looked and looked. Couldn't find anything I liked.

Finally, in conversation with my sister, she and I brainstormed about ideas. Between the two of us I was able to put together my perfect solution!!

A Calendar magnet I can attach to my fridge!! A complete month by month menu planner!


Part of the idea was inspired by Pinterest. But as always I put my Kathleen spin on it to make it mine.
The one I saw was framed. It was cute, but I didn't have enough wall space for one the size I would need.

This size is 12x16! It's a complete flat magnet on the back. It was printed with it! I also had it laminated of course so I could write on it with a dry erase marker.

The entire project only cost about $10.00! The best part is, I can use it not only this year but for many years to come because it's dry erase!! I fill in the month and the numbers.

If you would like to know how I made this, you can learn more HERE. I created this using Heritage Collector's Calendar module. It's affordable, and it's easy to use.


Here is my gift to you!
Who doesn't love a freebie now and then. This is an 8.5x1l Kitchen Menu you can print on card stock right from home! You can have it laminated or put behind a frame. Many options here. I even added a little shopping list for you! I LOVE having one on mine. I use it all the time.


Just click on the below calendar, click on save as, then save in a folder where you will remember where you can find it! :)

I hope you enjoy this little freebie! Drop me a note. I love to hear from you!!


FREE Heritage Collector download. Try our standard version FREE!!
 
Thanks again for stopping by today or night. :)
 
Come back real soon!
 
-Kathleen
 
 






1 comment: