Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday Freebie! More birthday card ideas, over the hill birthday card ideas.

I am so glad spring is almost here!
One of my favorite things to do is work in my vegetable and flower gardens. It's so therapeutic to me! I hope the weather just continues to get better and better so I can continue my yard work!!

This past week I have once again been pretty busy so I haven't had to much time to work on any new and exciting projects.

I did however manage to work on more card templates for you! I will give you another sneak peek!

First, I would like to pass along a free kit from Designs by Krista! She has joined a blog train and invited us to join in the fun!





Birthday Card, and over the hill birthday card ideas.

It is soon to be my sweet husbands birthday. Because this is HIS dreaded birthday, I decided to make it a little special and put together a surprise birthday party with family and friends.

Here is a seak peak of the invite.


5x7 photo invitation

This invitation was all created in Heritage Collector Storybook. The graphics kit I used was "Revive" from Designs by Krista.

This was a fun birthday card to make!


4x6 photo birthday card

This photo invitation was also created using Heritage Collector Storybook and Designs by Krista "Happy Birthday" kit.
Only took about 30 minutes to make!!

Thanks for stopping by today! Please come back again really soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment