Saturday, April 7, 2012

Saturday Freebie, How To! Mother's Day Card, Customize your Facebook Timeline.

Well, we are definitely ready for Spring Break at my house!
My son had his last day of school for a week! I think I'm more excited to have him home than he is!

Easter came upon us fast this year. This weekend we have Three egg hunts scheduled! So, you can imagine the amount of photos I will be taking!

About a year ago, I did a free online class on how to make an Easter page with Heritage Collector. I am going to share that same video with you today.

Hopefully, it will help get you excited about how easy Heritage Collector is to use!

Click here to view the pre recorded video on how to make an easter page with Heritage Collector. Enjoy!

Mothers Day Card Ideas.

I have many of our users ask about photo card templates. Well, I know I've mentioned that we will have some templates for you. I promise they are in the works!

Marlo's recovery from Cancer back in December has turned out to be a very slow process. He is doing better though. He still has his ups and downs.

Because of this terriable event in December with his health, it has set us back quite a bit.

Thank you for being so patient with us!

I in hopes that these templates will be ready for you to purchase in a few weeks! Here is a little Mothers day card teaser for you!


7 x 5 Photo card. Made using Heritage Collector Storybook and a kit of graphics from Deisgns by Krista.

The new Facebook Timeline.

I have had some users ask me about customizing their own Facebook Timelines. They weren't even sure how to do it.

Creating your new facebook timeline is super easy to do in Heritage Collector.

Mine only took about 20 minutes to make.

Here's a little brief step by step process on how to do this.

  • Make sure your desired graphics and photos are imported into Heritage Collector
  • Open up the storybook module
  • Create a new storybook and page
  • Go to the custom page size tab
  • Select 11.0 x 4.0 page size
  • Drag your select photos and graphics over to rearrange as desired
  • Save
  • Close Storybook
  • Open up your Storybook collection with your timeline page in Heritage Collector, not storybook
  • Select the newly created page by just right clicking on it.
  • Select export
  • Then move it to a place on your computer where you will be able to find it when you open up Facebook.
Here is an example of what mine looks like. Good luck!



I will be teaching a free online class on how to do this, this coming Thursday sometime in the afternoon. I will announce the time and sign up process in a few days.

1 comment: