As we begin a new year, we all are faced with making those "New Years" resolutions. This year, I challenge you to try something new! Trying adding some spice to your Family History!
As we all know, most of us or a good portion of us have a smart phone or iPhone. These phones are the perfect tool to share Family History.
It's time to start working smarter and not harder with a smart phone! We will show you how to get your kids and grand kids to help you with family history while having some fun at the same time. Learn how you can use a tripod and how to get video and audio files from your phone.
You can learn more by visiting our Free Newsletter.
I tried to share this with you last week but was having all kinds of trouble with my blog. So, here it is!
This fun freebie is offered to all of Krista's fans on Facebook. Click here.
Fun gift idea! Note Pad picture frame.
As many of you know, I am DIYer and love to find a fun inexpensive craft or gift idea. It helps the wallet and my need to be creative.
This ideas was inspired by Pinterest. The original project was done the traditional way with making everything from papers like a traditional scrapbook page.
All you need to complete this project is:
- Clear plastic frame. I used the 4x6 but the 5x7 would be cute too!
- Sticky note pad color of your choice. (and there are many to choose from these days)
- Pretty ribbon
- Designed paper to insert into the plastic frame.
How I did it:
- Open up the storybook module within Heritage Collector.
- Select your page size to 4x6 or whatever size you need.
- Select your graphics from the database on the right as you see in the picture.
- Then, the fun part. Start creating!!
- Just remember to save it often and export to another folder on your computer if you want to have it printed on photo paper like I did. I just sent mine to Costco.