Friday, January 4, 2013

Photo magnets. Friday Freebie!


Photo magnets.

If you are anything like me, you are always on the look out for fun, easy, and affordable gifts to have on hand to give to people.

I have been wanting to make photo magnets for a long time and just haven't gotten to it. Two days before Christmas I decided to give it a try.

I know, a very last minute decision. But, to my surprise, they were very easy. I could find all of the product I needed, and they were super affordable and a fun alternative to the normal Christmas baking gifts.

 All you need is:
  • Clear large rocks. You can find at any craft store.
  • Scrap booking paper of your choice. I just printed off some directly from my computer on card stock.
  • E6000 glue
  • Foam brush
  • Plastic baggies for a way to gift them.




I made these cute little magnets using Heritage Collector Storybook! It made it so much easier and much less expensive to make.



Friday Freebie!

If you haven't had the chance to head over to Designs by Krista's Facebook page, you need to! This daring freebie is what she is giving away to all of her fans!

Get the freebie here.

Thanks for visiting today!

No comments:

Post a Comment