Sunday, November 18, 2012

Free online Photo Calendar class. Photo Christmas Ornaments

Happy Monday!

Can you believe November is almost over and Thanksgiving is this week?

With November almost over and Christmas fastly approaching, I wanted to share some fun Christmas gifts you can share with your family!

No, I am not trying to skip over Thanksgiving. Thanksgiving is a very special holiday and too needs to be celebrated and remembered.

I have been reminded how much I love some of my family that has passed on.

Because I have ancestors that have been such and example to me, I wanted to make a special reminder that would help me keep their special memories close to the surface.

A photo Christmas ornament is a great way to highlight a special person in your life.

This is my Christmas and Thanksgiving craft all in one! Because I am thankful and want to share my thankfulness on my Christmas tree! I can across this fun project on, of course, Pinterest.

Christmas Photo Ornament


This was a pretty easy project.  Anyone can do it!


All you need is:
  • Vellum
  • 4" clear glass ornament
  • Pretty ribbon
I re sized my picture down to 4" using Heritage Collector Storybook. Once it was re sized I printed my photo on Vellum. Right from home!



I used a cup that measured "4 around. I placed the cup on top of the photo and traced it. Then cut out my picture.

 I rolled up my cut out picture, then put inside

 I used a small marker to help secure the photo into place.

Tied some pretty sparkly ribbon and ta da! Your ready to hang on your tree. (When you decide to put it up :)


 These pictures don't do it justice! They look just beautiful!

What a fun way to document your family grow or highlight and ancestor!!

Create Beautiful Family History Christmas Calendars Free online class!

Tuesday, November 20th
Time: 7:00 - 8:00pm MST


6-7:00 pm - Pacific
7-8:00 pm - Mountain
8-9:00 pm - Central
9-10:00 pm - Eastern



Calendars make wonderful unique gifts to share with your family and friends. Heritage Collector makes it possible for you to create any type of calendar. Join us for an evening of calendar making fun just in time for Christmas giving!
Learn how to get Free Graphics and Templates at the webinar.


Sign up for the free class here!




No comments:

Post a Comment